Recuperate Formatted and Damaged Partition
Successful data recovery from formatted/reformatted Windows hard drive, memory card & USB drive etc. with full of proficiency. Tool to support entire recovery of formatted and corruptions scenarios and easily recover files from formatted and damaged partitions of FAT & NTFS.
Get Back Data from Lost and Deleted Partition
Successfully get back data from lost or deleted partition while you may delete partition co-incidentally or virus attacks may get destroyed your partition table and lost your data. At the time recovery of inaccessible, deleted and lost partition can be recoverable with this application.
Regain Photos, Music & Multimedia Files
Recovery of Multimedia files, pictures, videos and music files from Windows hard drive, digital media card, Flash/USB drive is possible because tool to support wide range of audio, video and snaps formats and sustain recovery of approx 2 TB data.
Recover Flash Memory Cards
Data recovery from memory card, damaged thumb drive, mobile storage like flash drive can be achievable even if camera shows error message like "all images are missing". Using this windows data recovery program there is high possibility that data can be recoverable after you get an error.
Restore Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
Recovery of data from corrupt or broken hard drive or your hard drive is no longer functional and accessible by your computer. At that time recover your data on your useless hard drive with this recommended Windows data recovery tool recover data within itself effectively.
Recover CD/DVD Disk
Recover data from CD/DVD which is not recognized by Windows operating system or not working properly or shows error message because configuration information is incomplete and window cannot start this device. Data recovery for Windows fixes these errors and troubleshoots this inaccuracy.
Bring Back Deleted Data from Windows Recycle Bin
Recovery of permanently deleted data using shift+del keys can be feasible via Windows file recovery application. It allows users to find and recover files even if deleted from recycle bin. Software restores all deleted files if they are not overwritten. This tool is extremely helpful and recovers deleted files from emptied recycle bin.
Advance Scanning For Tangle Data File Recovery
Windows recovery tool is specially designed for recovery of lost and deleted files. It uses scanning technology larger than 2 TB data while performing searching process and recover data from formatted/reformatted, inaccessible and corrupted hard disk, flash drive and any storage media.
Restore Deleted and Inaccessible Partition
Tool to work strikingly to accomplish the process of recovering missing and vanished data from FAT/NTFS partition. It can restore deleted and inaccessible partition which is not predictable or recognized by computer. Software simply restores data when corruption occurs in MBR and partition can be deleted or inaccessible due to formation time.
Differentiate files in three ways before Recovery
Tool to offer fast and efficient way to differentiate files in three types before accomplish Windows recovery. When you perform scanning you can view data files in three structured list like file list, classic list and masked list. So user can select best one which one they wants to recover.
Re-establish data from Any Internal and External Data Source
Windows data recovery allows re-establishing data from any internal and external hard drive or storage media which is lost due to virus attacks, accidental deletion of file format, sudden system shut down due to power fluctuation, damaged partition structure, sudden application failure or some other reasons.
Windows Data Recovery Specifications
Size: 15.9 MB Version: 7.0
Trial version to scan & preview your lost files and folders.
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000|
|Memory||1 GB Minimun|
|Hard Disk||50 MB|
- Start Windows Data Recovery Software
- On the "Data Recovery" tab, click "Drive Recovery"
- On the "Select Volume to Recover Data" section you can choose your formatted volume.
- After fixing your drive or volume you can select Scan Type such as "Normal" or "Advanced"
- Click "Scan Now" to start the scanning process.
- Preview of recovered items in the left pane
- Choose the files which you need to recover.
- If you want to recover specific files then choose "File Type List"
- Now click on "Recover" option for data recovery.
- Select the destination path to save the recovered files and folders.
- In main screen of the software hit on "Settings" on the tool bar.
- Choose the tab named "Add File Types".
- Display the screen "File List"
- Select preferred file types which you want to recover.
- You can insert additional file type for recovery.
- Select hard drive to Search Lost Volume.
- Now select scan type for recovery of lost and deleted volume.
- After choosing the scan type such as "Quick Scan" and "Deep Scan"
- Hit on "Search Lost Volume" option. Now the scanning process will be started for recovery of lost and deleted volumes. This option scans the entire disk to examine for all the lost and erased volumes. Every one of the volumes found by the product gets recorded in the interface. You can choose the erased volume and apply the guidelines provided by the software.
- Run Windows Data Recovery Software
- From Start Menu, Select drive recovery option
- Go with the option "Select Volume to Recover Data" to pick preferred volume.
- Choose the scanning option on the right flying pane.
- After finishing the scanning process, go to the left pane for choosing "Filtered Tree" Option.
- Choose the "+" mark to the left of the textbox called "Advance Filter Option"
- When you click on + sign a dialog box is open. In this dialog box, specify the file types for specific file recovery in the "Files of Type" textbox.
- Pick "Deleted File" checkbox to recover only the erased files from the windows hard drive.
- You can provide particular size range of erased files applying the "Size from KB" option.
- Now select "Date" checkbox and provide the specific time range for deleted file recovery.
- The hierarchy exhibited after applying these options will contain only erased files within the particular time range.
- Now choose the "Recover" option at the surface of the software screen to recover deleted files within specific time range to your hard drive.